Additional STEM Career Resources
Click on the links below to find out more about each of these resources.
- Fields of Biomedical Research and Related Careers — posted on the PA Society for Biomedical Research website.
- Careers in Research — posted on the PA Society for Biomedical Research site.
- STEM Jobs — website providing information about STEM careers.
- Careers in Science exploration tool — posted on the Science Buddies website.
- “I Am A Scientist” — website providing interviews with research scientists and science career resources.
- Career Kids STEM careers — website offering summary reports for different STEM careers.
- STEM Careers A-Z — careers list posted on the Carnegie STEM Girls website.
- CAREERWise video library — collection of short videos provided by a Minnesota State University career program, including videos on health science and STEM careers.
- Industry and Career Resources for Promoting Diversity in Engineering —
article covering advantages gained from diversity in the engineering industry; includes an overview of engineering careers.
- STEM Careers Coalition — initiative from Discovery Education that provides classroom activities and STEM career profiles.
- Pathways to Science — initiative from the Institute for Broadening Participation that offers a portal to view educational programs and funding opportunities. Pathways to Science also provides webinars related to professional development.
- “Why Science” animations — short videos produced by the Royal Society that aim to excite students ages 11-16 about the benefits of scientific study and different STEM careers.